Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Little Brekkie

This morning, well it was actually about 1pm, I was dreaming about waking up with lice and bed-bugs all over me. I think I was influenced by Lee's dream because I began to call our landlord all angry-like. Anyways I woke up and my head itched but it was only because I haven't showered in a couple of days and I'm hot and sweaty.

Actually what I woke up to, and it was beautiful, was Lee telling me that we're all going to get breakfast - as a family - at Le Vieux - and then Matt came in and we talked about Dirk and Basil and their troubled and complex relationship.

Mattson is leaving soon. But don't worry Mattson, I'll always think of you as my roomie, even if you're a million miles away on a spaceship heading to Mars. Or into the sun. But not before I steal your music and a couple of your movies.

2 comments:

  1. KYLE! these are all about yourdreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost. But don't we all have dreams, Mattson? Aspirations? Love?
    And "There's a hole" is Lee's dream.

    ReplyDelete