Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Darkroom BAM

I've been in my darkroom for about 10 hours over the past two days. And I managed to get a couple of things that I thought were okay. Except that the whites were mostly grey which I didn't realize until after the pictures had dried. I guess Photoshop could change those whites right quick, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that yet.

So here is the better part of what I've been working on...



This one (^) and the first one are actually from the same negative, if you couldn't already tell.
And this one is from the same negative as the second one...this is just zoomed in on the right side. Why didn't I just put the similar ones together? Well, because they didn't show up next to each other in the selection window and I would rather type this out than drag and drop their images now.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about these and the ones that will be coming later. Let me know what you think!


PS. I didn't realize how small those images are. Maybe I'll put up some larger ones later.
PPS. The rotation on those was pretty arbitrary. It was kind of hard to discern the bottom from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment