Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wait, so I got some more...

OK, so work called me...well, actually, I ended up calling them to see if I was working this evening like I usually do, and they told me that I didn't have to come in because nobody was buying any sandwiches. I actually hadn't thought of it, but it just occurred to me that the masses were probably eating some paczkis instead of sandwiches today. Or they were all in New Orleans or something. This is all based on the assumption that today was Mardi Gras, which I haven't confirmed yet. So anyways, instead of working, I went down to the darkroom again. And when I emerged, I was holding these high above my head. Very carefully, though, so I wouldn't get fingerprints on them.

I think they're cooler than the last ones. But, you know, that's just my humble opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment