Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Last 2 Weeks

I just got Google Wave and it's kind of exciting. If you want to add me, do kylevalade@googlewave.com. And, some fool gave me an invite after I had already been invited, so I have an extra, as well as a couple on the side if anyone wants one.
I added the Lonely Planet Trip Planner app and it's a lot of fun. Megan and I are planning a huge road trip on it that's even more epic than the one that failed this summer. We're sitting right next to each other, though, so it's more for fun. I'm going to see if I can find any other cool "apps".

Looking forward to writing this take-home test for Ulysses and then graduating. Actually, I don't even officially graduate until May, so I don't think that I'll be able to get a real job ever.

And thanks to Lee's Blog I've been noticing Chicago Brick Glass all around Montreal.

Oh yeah, and Pushap was delicious. It's the Indian place right near the Namur Metro. Dirk hated it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment